This means that the funds should arrive in your CoinJar account in a matter of minutes. Just make sure you include your unique CoinJar reference in the transaction to ensure that delays are avoided. Once the funds do arrive, you can buy Litecoin in the UK at a commission of 1%. There https://www.tokenexus.com/ is also a copy trading tool – which allows you to mirror the buy/sell positions of a successful eToro investor. This, alongside the CryptoPortfolio tool, comes with no additional fees. If you’re also considering investing in other asset classes, eToro is home to thousands of shares.
- This makes Alvexo a very safe and secure choice for your CFD trading needs.
- In the case of LTC/USDT, bitcoins can be converted into Tether, a stablecoin whose value is pegged to the U.S. dollar.
- Any action taken by the reader based on this information is strictly at their own risk.
- This is much more competitive than the 3.99% charged by Coinbase, but more expensive than the 0.5% available at eToro.
- Sometimes referred to as the “silver to Bitcoin’s gold,” Litecoin (LTC) is an open-source, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency designed for payment processing at scale.
- Another potential reason to buy Litecoin in the UK is that at current prices – the project is carrying a market capitalization of just under $10 billion.
- For safety, enable additional protection systems, including PIN codes, biometric authentication, or multi-factor authentication (MFA).
Often dubbed as the Silver to Bitcoin’s Gold, Litecoin could be a great way to diversify your crypto asset portfolio. If you bought Litecoin at an online broker, you simply need to click on the ‘sell’ button from within your portfolio. The funds should be added to your brokerage account instantly, and then available for withdrawal.
How to Buy Allstate Stock Invest in ALL
Given this, its price movement is largely dictated by market sentiment and not by any stock or government policy. Like several others in this niche, the eToro crypto wallet allows you to store your Litecoin assets. However, it comes with a few more perks – you get to keep 120 more digital assets aside from Litecoin. You can also directly trade any digital asset from the convenience of your phone.
- The easiest way to access the account interface is to visit the main website then click on the login link on the right side of the main navigation bar.
- Litecoin has also suffered from the fallouts of the “crypto winter,” though not as much as many other cryptocurrencies.
- If you are using an online broker that has the remit to accept fiat money – then the best way to buy Litecoin is with your debit card.
- Crypto technology mathematically safeguards digital assets and places ownership with users, making it crucial for a free digital future.
- It is a second-layer solution that enables quicker and more scalable transactions through growing customer payment channels.
This website is free for you to use but we may receive a commission from the companies we feature on this site. Kane Pepi writes for several high profile publications such as InsideBitcoins, the Motely Fool, and Learnbonds. If you want to offload your Litecoin investment and the tokens are currently being stored at your chosen online broker, you simply need to place a sell order to cash out. If you’re wondering how to sell Litecoin after you have made an investment – the process will vary depending on where the tokens are being stored.
Alvexo – Invest in LTC CFDs with a Regulated Broker
Cryptocurrencies are volatile, and most depend on Bitcoin’s price movement. This sees them rise and fall with the benchmark cryptocurrency. Many investors are put off by the high value of Litecoin, believing they need to buy up to 1 LTC before they can trade the digital asset. Litecoin can be broken down into smaller units, and you can buy any amount of Litecoin that you want.
If there is a terminal near to where you live, this means that you can buy Litecoin by inserting cash into the ATM. As you can see from the image above, we are buying $25 worth of Litecoin – which is stated in the ‘Amount’ box. To complete your Litecoin investment, click on the ‘Open Trade’ button. The final part of the process will require you to enter your stake. This means that you do not need to purchase a full Litecoin – which, at the time of writing, is LTC price was over $143 each.
Keep your Litecoin safe and sound
Uphold makes it easy to buy, sell and exchange assets within the same category or across varying categories. For instance, you can buy Bitcoin and trade it into Litecoin effortlessly or trade gold for Litecoin. The platform offers vast flexibility in investing in both conventional and digital assets. Uphold is a multi-asset trading platform with support for stocks, precious metals, national currencies, and cryptocurrencies.
If you want more control over your crypto assets, you can hold them yourself in what is known as a crypto wallet. Most exchanges will hold your crypto how to buy litecoin for you, which can be a convenient option. But, unfortunately, in some cases, it’s so easy that you can make a costly mistake if you’re not careful.
Online Cryptocurrency Broker
After all, there have been dozens of instances where cryptocurrency exchanges have been hacked or simply run off with client money. Plus, if the exchange is unregulated, this means that it cannot legally accept fiat money payment methods like a debit/credit card or bank transfer. After all, the platform is often the go-to broker for first-time cryptocurrency purchases – so novice traders are well catered for. In terms of supported markets, Coinbase offers dozens of digital currencies. On top of Litecoin, this also includes large cryptocurrency projects like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Ripple.
- However, you can buy cryptocurrency with PayPal if you have funds in your account.
- Revolut does not allow you to trade crypto directly on the platform; you can only buy, transfer or withdraw crypto here.
- You can buy Litecoin in just a few minutes with FCA broker eToro.
- You will need to deposit at least $50, but you can invest from just $25 into Litecoin thereon.
- Simple, they are not operated by any authorized entity like Centralized ones.